In an earthy brown tone, this 2-seat power reclining sofa with adjustable headrest offers the warm feel of fabric and the cool, rustic look of leather. Caressing you in comfort, the faux leather dual-sided recliner features luxurious bustle back cushions, plus jumbo window-pane stitching and nailhead trim for style. Easy View™ power adjustable headrests offer a primo view of the TV even when you're fully reclined, to enhance your relaxation. Chill out while you recharge thanks to a USB port built right into the one-touch power control.
- Dual-sided recliner
- One-touch power control with adjustable positions
- Corner-blocked frame with metal seat box
- Attached back and seat cushions
- Nailhead trim with antiqued finish
- High-resiliency foam cushions wrapped in thick poly fiber
- Polyester/polyurethane upholstery
- Easy View™ power adjustable headrests
- Power control includes zero-draw USB plug-in
- Zero-draw technology only consumes power when the USB receptacle is in use
- Power cord included; UL Listed
||Signature Design by Ashley®
||Power Reclining Sofa
||2 Seat PWR REC Sofa ADJ HDREST
|Item Color Key
||Grearview Power Reclining Sofa
|Item Series Name
|Item Weight Kg
|Item Weight Lbs
|Manufacturer Warranty Days
|Unit Depth Inches
|Unit Depth Mm
|Unit Friendly Dimensions Inches
||90''W x 40''D x 42''H
|Unit Height Inches
|Unit Height Mm
|Unit Width Inches
|Unit Width Mm
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.