Your modern living room awaits with this power reclining sofa. Complete with practical faux leather upholstery, one-touch power controls, adjustable headrests and USB ports, it makes finding the best seat in the house a breeze. What a perk that the center seat is crafted with a drop-down table with power/USB plug-ins and dual cup holders. Armrests with storage and cup holders keep drinks, snacks and remotes close by. Go ahead-treat yourself to a high-design home theater experience, priced to put you at ease.
- Dual-sided recliner; middle seat remains stationary
- One-touch power controls with adjustable positions
- Corner-blocked frame with metal reinforced seat
- Attached cushions
- High-resiliency foam cushions wrapped in thick poly fiber
- Easy View™ power adjustable headrests
- Each armrest with flip-top storage and cup holder
- Drop-down table with AC power/USB plug-ins and 2 cup holders
- USB charging port in power control
- Polyester/polyurethane upholstery
- Power cord included; UL Listed
||Signature Design by Ashley®
||Power Reclining Sofa
||PWR REC Sofa with ADJ Headrest
|Item Color Key
||Warnerton Power Reclining Sofa
|Item Series Name
|Item Weight Kg
|Item Weight Lbs
|Manufacturer Warranty Days
|Marxent PID Number
|Unit Depth Inches
|Unit Depth Mm
|Unit Friendly Dimensions Inches
||84''W x 38''D x 44''H
|Unit Height Inches
|Unit Height Mm
|Unit Width Inches
|Unit Width Mm
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.